Sunday, January 13, 2008

Je suis ici!

happy french word of the day: une libellule = a dragonfly

I arrived in Paris around 9:45 this morning~ Our plane took off an hour and a half late because they couldnt get the cargo door to shut :-P crazies. oh well. i like plane rides, so the longer the better :P It was definitely way too short of a trip. I wouldve preferred more sleeping time! Slept through both of the movies (good ones...Ratatouille and Music and Lyrics). My vegetarian meals were interesting... some sort of polenta-esque veggie lasagna thing w/broccoli and such. There was the most adorable French girl in front of me, must have been about 3 yrs old. So cute. Took the Parishuttlefromthe airportto the hotel. Paris drivers scare the crap outta me>< Our driver actually rolled his window down at one point and started yelling at the guy next to him. What anger. :-P Our hotel is fairly nice.Very tiny rooms....making me a little uncomfortable, lol. We were all assigned a random roommate for the night..I'm with this girl Erin from Cornell. I took a little walk around our neighborhood to get some fresh air. Met up w/another girl from Emory for s bit, then founda little open-air market andwandered through there andelsewhere. Ended up stoppingata littleBoulangerie andgot a croissant for lunch. Nothing too exciting or eventful. For the most part I feel nauteous and anxious right now. Can't stop shaking, but I'm sure thats due to the lack of sleep. My space bar on this laptop doesnt want to work...so I'm having to go back and insert spaces. Boo.

Planning to go here next Sunday:



http://www.scotskirkparis.com/

No comments: